16 Oct 2007

Orange!

Well i'm with orange for my mobile so was going to take a pic of the sim.....but can i find my phone? can i eckers....and the reason for being so fed up that i can't find my phone even though i hardly use it? We had to get a new pc for the kids yesterday as the last one went pop (and believe me trying to share one pc between six just ain't happening!) So i go off, come back with pc, everything starts beautifully....i'd already set up a similar model for my sister a few months back with no problems and raved about Vista.......however my sis was just happy with everything new and shiny to discover.


Me, on the other hand, wants things just the same as the main pc which is running XP and can i get the file sharing to work....erm...NO! Found that there are differences in being able to see files on other pcs if they're running XP and have a huge list of things i have to do....another to be added to my 'to do' file. Kids want to get on the pc and i won't let them til it's set up correctly. God give me patience!


I didn't get any scrapping done last night cos i suddenly remembered i still had to place a photobox order before i lost 300 print credits and i managed to upload everything and only dip out on two credits with one minute to spare! So i have hundreds of photos on their way, not all of them edited how i wanted and loads of copies of certain ones just to make up the numbers! Oh well will have some greatful family members then!
Pete flew back yesterday and for some reason when he's home the house seems to be like chaos. Wierd because he's the most laid back person you'll ever meet, maybe that's just it......he's laid back whilst chaos goes on around him. So i have the mother of all housework days ahead of me. Think i'll just tackle downstairs today cos i'm determined i'm having an indulgent scrapnight tonight.
Oh and in answer to some of the comments on my blog......the roses are from just outside my front door....they are on a trelis but are growing out of control (neither Pete or I can garden to save our lives) but they do smell gorgeous. That's what i don't like about shop roses....they just don't have that scent do they? And the cupcakes last week, well they were lovely too although eating both made me feel sick and i wasn't well for the rest of the day....serves me and my fat arse right!
Well onto todays prompt, looks like its colours for a while over there and today was orange. Well i don't have much orange so you have to look closely at this photo.......Instead of where's wally or waldo or whatever his name is you're trying to spot NEMO! (oh just noticed there's a bit of orange on Emilys jumper too!)

8 comments:

All of my Todays said...

I spotted him, do I get a prize? Lol My kids loved those books when they were younger and it kept them still for hours, not quiet just still. x

Unknown said...

LOL Nemo rules! ;o) x

sharon said...

I see a "fish" theme starting here shortly..lol.x

Claire said...

hi Terrie....spotted Nemo....

Just wanted to say fab video playing on your blog at the mo.....love snowpatrol.....and that is the very same gary lightbody who was my guilty secret in your CJ.....this is the vid I was watching when caught out....the photo was taken from it!x

Diana said...

Such a cute shot you almost have a rainbow

Bambi said...

lol ... found nemo too (^_^)

Eleanor said...

Hehe, nice one.
And I sooooo know what you mean about the XP/vista thing. Getting our network to work properly has been an utter nightmare, and still not right. The main pc (XP) thinks my laptop (vista) is beneath contempt, and so won't let me connect to printer, or view half of my photos. Humph.
E
xx

etteY said...

what a cute girl! and yeah I spotted him too...took me a while though LOL!