13 Oct 2007

What a great time....


unfortuntaely i didn't manage to take any photos today but i've been to the Plymouth crop and i had so much fun. I really didn't get too much scrapping done but more than I usually do at the crops. It was just fun to see Tracie and Sarah again and catch up, reminisce and look forwards to some things coming up.


Loads of parcels haven't arrived that i'm waiting for which i'm a bit gutted about but obviously i know why they aren't here. Just wish RM would sort themselves out.


So Sarah's first UKS CC class went live this morning and i've seen it and it's lush! I hope you did the class, and if you didn't take a look at it over on UKS. Look for this mornings paint party class by monroegirl. It's a great class to do with lots of paint and masking! I'm going to have a go tonight and upload mine. I'm also going to finish my paperbag book and tomorrow i'm going to do my 4x4 swap squares from scrapcamp. Monday i'm hoping to finish my Maria Grace Album and start work on next weeks Papercraft Junkies challenge. So i have lots to do, better go off and do it then!


SPS today: have a great weekend. X

10 comments:

Charli said...

Beautiful SP for today Terrie - love it! Lovely eyes!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous SP. Glad you enjoyed the crop.

Janice said...

Yeah, I was thinking you have great eyes - snap charli

Maaike said...

lovely!

Bobs said...

I agree - gorgeous eyes!

Sound like you're going to have a busy time this weekend!!

Unknown said...

Lovely SPS today :o) x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pic Terrie, glad you had fun at the crop...and Sarah's class did look fab.
Caz
x

DigiscrapMom said...

Lovely photo! I'm glad that I'm getting to see the faces behind the names as this is my first time to participate in HSMS.

Happy weekend!

Diana said...

Gorgeous SP

Anonymous said...

Another stunning photo of you Terrie... It's lovely to see everyone every week even if we find it difficult :D