25 Aug 2007

AAARRGHHHH


Right, so i loathe my photo being taken, i have very few photographs of me taken in the last 5 years and now HSMS is going to make Saturdays self portrait day?! Think i may be missing saturdays from now on. This one has been done out of necessity as i needed to send one to Scrap Studio but other than that i hate my photo. One eye comes out massive and the other looks squint (hence this shot so you can't compare them). Lets hope now that i lose 3 stone before next weeks portrait! have a lovely bank holiday weekend, it really is beautiful down here. X

17 comments:

Maaike said...

I think you're mad :)
you look great, it is a super picture
love your camera!

Diana said...

That is SO gorgeous and you look GREAT. Just think we an only get better! lol dI x

Jolanda said...

Great picture. Great to see you!

Unknown said...

I think I might be busy on a Saturday also from now on lol Its a lovely photo though x

mil lunares said...

this looks cool! Looking forward to see yours next saturday!

Sarah Youde said...

Terrie that is a gorgeous photograph of you!

Angela said...

Brill picture, you look lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love that photo. It is great.

All of my Todays said...

Whatever you and Suzy are doing on Saturdays I'm doing too!! I love the shot of you. :)

Beverley Todd said...

Lovely photo - you look great!

Louise said...

had to laugh at the losing 3 stone comment!!! I am hoping this sps will get me motivated to lose weight!!!

Great shot:)

Vanda said...

I think you look fab Terrie. Don't go missing on Saturdays, I think it's Anita's way of making us feel comfortable with ourselves ~ therapy, lol! My glasses are so thick they distort my eyes but hey, that's me xXx

Sue said...

Terrie that photo is smashing :)


Unfortunately for me losing weight will only give me more wrinkles!!!!

Cleo said...

lovely photo terrie you look great

Olivia said...

Great self portrait!
I've loved looking at your other photos too!
It's so cool you got to see Pink!

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

What a completly fab photo of you - should be very proud of it - it's awesome!!

pokettiger said...

You look stunning!