23 Aug 2007

New Goodies!

Well hopefully i'll be getting a little delivery tomorrow from the wonderful Craft Obsessions. This shop is my fave for one big reason - their customer service is second to none. Not only are they fast shippers but Brenda and David are so friendly and help with everything you're looking for. So i was on the site looking at the new arrival last week when i noticed these clear acrylic albums. Thought that they didn't look much and didn't bother. I called and spoke to David on Tuesday to ask if he had any craft knives in and he asked if i'd seen the new albums. When i said that i didn't really see what the fuss was he pointed me to the examples on this website here

Look at these:




So you can guess what my next little project is!

4 comments:

Sue said...

me too :)

Louise said...

on now you only made me go and order too... naughty you!!!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours:)

Unknown said...

Do i dare order one? Nah gonna wait to see yours first..lol.
Lx

Vanda said...

Oooo Terrie that's just gorgeous. Just had a massive catch up with all you photos and they are just terrific. The one of Pink is amazing :O) xXx