24 Aug 2007

TFI Friday!


The two ickles are at nursery...Freya and best mate Shannon are still in bed and DH is asleep too so i have complete peace in the house for a few hours. I can hardly see the PC Screen downstairs so have no idea how this pic for HSMS prompt looks to be honest as there's far too much glare on the screen to see anythig properly but here goes. Took these of the side of the conservatory...also took some of the steps too but as i can't see to make sure they're straight i'll leave that and upload later. Right off to finish some projects. It's gorgeous here this morning...hope it is where you are too. X


Just edited to add a sneak of a project i've just finished. Got to say I am loving the colours of the Scenic Route papers and Bazzill in this month Scrap Studio kit and grab one quick because they're despatched after the weekend.

8 comments:

Lima said...

Great pic!

(Although dim old me thought it was gravel stones in the bottom of a fish tank before I read the text! In my defence, I don't have my specs on, lol!)

Hazel said...

That's a good idea!

Diana said...

Well done great stones

Looby said...

wow - fab shot!

Oblibby said...

Great stones, Terrie. Love the sneaky peak too.

All of my Todays said...

What a cool shot, love the angle. :)

Nat said...

Fab pics Terrie! xx

Sue said...

I'm with Lin . . . off to get my specs :)

Good idea and photo.

Sue