21 Aug 2007

Yup i'm still here....


.....and as the HSMS prompt is up, I thought that i'd add this before the girls get up. DSLR still upstairs so crappy camera at the ready for wet(wipes)! It's actually been dry over night so not much that's wet to photograph and as i'm yet to go to sleep my brain can't think of anything else!

Well at least the light is a bit better now so i can leave you with a sneaky peak of what i was working on last night.....enjoy..(cos i did!) Posty has just been and delivered my new CJ to do, so going to grab a coffee and have a leisurely look through....the kids will definately wake up then just to spite me!

17 comments:

etteY said...

cool idea... how come i never thought of that?! LOL! :p

Diana said...

Great take on today's prompt LOL. and it's a col shot. Di

All of my Todays said...

What a cool take on the word. I wouldn't have thought of that one.
Rach
x

Maaike said...

yes it's wet :)

Jolanda said...

Great thinking!

Looby said...

what a great take on the prompt!

Debbie said...

pmsl very inventive terrie!! LOL great take on the prompt!

This Teacher said...

Great take on the prompt! I wouldn't have thought of that either.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Love your sneak peek, too. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Reminds me I'd better get scrappin'--just 11 days til school starts!

Anonymous said...

Very creative interpretation of wet :o) The sneak peak looks scrummy! xx

Vanda said...

Wet wipes lol, brilliant xXx

Andrew said...

Love the wet wipes, terrie. We still get them even though the kids are 11 and 10!
Ax

Eleanor said...

Smart idea.
That sneaky peek looks fizzy and tempting.
I am CJing today, not very inspired though, I need some of those colours you're using, might fire me up.
E
xx

Amanda said...

Sneaky peek looks fab cant wait to see it all in its full glory as your pages are always fabby

Louise said...

I thought of wet wipes too, how would we live without them eh?

Hope the kids gave you time to look at the cj:)

Unknown said...

LOL great idea for the shot x

Unknown said...

great take on the prompt!