22 Aug 2007

I'm so excited!


Actually i'm really knackered too but so excited, tonight me and my 'best friend' (HSMS PROMPT DON'T CHA KNOW)are off to see PINK - AGAIN!

Just off to have a shower, get changed etc and then we're off for a girlie day and night together. Thankfully the sun is shining brightly as i didn't fancy three or so hours of queuing in the rain so fingers crossed that stays with us.

This girl is truly my best friend. WE've been through a lot together and she's been the only constant in my life. Her cuddles are the best, her humour is the strangest, and she's all mine.......Enjoy your day. X

10 comments:

Diana said...

So sweet. famiy are so special. Lovely happy shot.

All of my Todays said...

cool best friend you have there but I am so jealous can I come too? Pretty Please.
Rach
x

Sue said...

What a great photo of your daughter and her t-shirt is fabulous :)

Have a fabulous evening.

I took Sarah to see Destiny's Child at a similar age. We had an amazing evening just the two of us :)

Sue

Caz said...

what a cool best friend! Enjoy pink :)

Sarah said...

this photo is wonderful, so happy. I wish you lot's fun with Pink, I would love to see her too

Looby said...

aww, what a lovely pic and a lovely story to go with it - hope you enjoyed your girly time together!

Lima said...

great photo! That's one happy little girl. :-)

Joy said...

Love that photo! She looks so happy and excited too! I'm sure you'll have a fab time at the concert! :D

Unknown said...

Oh wow, enjoy yourself and let us know what it was like!!

etteY said...

nice shot! and i love her shirt!