7 Aug 2007

Abscence makes the heart grow fonder......





.....well in some circumstances but in others it's out of sight out of mind! LOL sorry about my recent abscence but I've had possibly the worst two months of my life and things have been really getting on top of me. Thanks to everyone who's supported me during this time and hopefully the worst of it is now behind me. I've missed out on loads of stuff, didn't get to enter BOB, lost contact with everyone on UKS all but a few friends that have called and emailed to make sure i'm OK but I am now....better than OK although a little tired and behind.

Most of building work has been done to rectify the flood i had this week (don't ask, it's messy!) and i've got a new carpet being put in the bathroom tomorrow. I just wish i hadn't lost so much stash. I had to throw out 3 pizza boxes which were full of patterned paper, managed to salvage some rub ons which were all in poly bags but i reckon i've easily lost about £200 worth of paper, card and stickers. Suppose it gives me an excuse to go stash shopping but with a lil holiday around the corner i really have to pull the reigns in.

I have done some scrapping though and i've noticed that the herspace:my space is back up and running so i've just come on to get back into the swing of things and catch up with those. Thanks to everyone who's been a shoulder to whinge, cry and moan on the last few weeks, you've been invaluable and big hugs to Lesley. X

14 comments:

Maaike said...

great pictures!!
I really love "chubby"

Vanda said...

Hi Terry, loving all your photos. Sorry to hear you've had a bad time, hope things improve for you. Welcome back to HSMS :O) xXx

Sue said...

Hope you are feeling better today.

Tiredness is so hard to cope with. I am fortunate that I can rest when I need to as my children are teenagers. Remember there's nothing wrong with watching t.v. with the children and it is a great opportunity to rest.

If you send me a pizza box then I'll fill it and return it to you. The papers etc may not be the latest designs on the shelf but you may be able to make use of them. I bought some papers in bulk a while a go and still have some sheets left over. If they are no good then your children can draw on the back of them :)

My user id is suenic on UKS so why not om me and I'll send you me address.

Your photos are lovely :)

Looby said...

fantastic pictures!

Olivia said...

I love all your photos!
I hope everything gets better for you now.

This Teacher said...

I love yout pics. Your children are gorgeous and I love that fuscia. Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of months and I hope things are looking up for you. How awful to have lost all that stash!!

Elena said...

those photos are fantastic well done

Diana said...

Love them eyes especially te colour of the top one!

All of my Todays said...

I love all your pictures. Sorry to hear about your bad times and I hope the good times are back and here to stay.
Rach
x

Anonymous said...

Oh Terrie, it is so good to see you back! I have been wondering where you have been, and did get slightly worried when you didn't reply to my email - thought that wasn't you!

I really hope everything is ok now.

Absolutely love the photos - you are liking your new camera then?!

xxx

Cleo said...

Hope things are getting better for you Terrie:)

Kate said...

Lovely photos Terrie, hope things are now on the up.

Nat said...

ooh great pics Terrie, sorry to hear things have been rough for you. Hope things start to look up soon :) xx

Anonymous said...

Just catching up with all your photos and they are wonderful :)