19 Aug 2007

A Stitch In Time....

.....makes your thumb bloody sore! I knew there was a reason why i don't stitch. Simply because i can't stitch. Honestly anyone who has ever witnessed me sewing a button on has generally stared at me as though i am a complete moron. But i was determined that i wanted stitching on tonights layout and now i can't feel my thumb. Of course it doesn't help that at the thickest point i was stitching through cardstock, paper AND photo.....all with just a needle as i don't seem to be able to attach my paper piercer tool to the end of my craft knife and didn't think Pete would be that enamoured with me calling him out of bed at 3 in the morning to show me how to unscrew it!

But yes, i've pulled another all nighter so dosed up on caffeine and doing my first layout for the Scrap Studio DT. The kit arrived this morning (or actually yesterday morning as i suppose it's now Sunday)and i was beaming ear to ear with the goodies inside. All i can say is if you're getting the kit.....get the Bazzill Flower Box add ons because i assure you that you will not be disappointed. They are so shimmery and gorgeous without being OTT. The papers themselves are fantastic colours and the weight of them is superb. So go on and treat yourself if you havent already....the kits are due to go out on 28th August.

Another reason that i'm so upbeat despite lack of sleep is the fact that Spurs won today (again yesterday......bodyclock not clocking yet). Could life get any better? Well i'll have to check the lottery and see....... if i've not updated in the next two days i'll be in Barbados sipping Pina Coladas!

CHEERS!

1 comment:

Cleo said...

Hi Terrie:)
I was stiching on my DT los last night, it is such a fab kit! My all nighter only lasted until midnight! Ok I am a light weight!! Well done on the DT kits:D
Cleo