11 Aug 2007

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside!



Well lets not mention the football today, not pleased is the only way i can describe today's action. Oh well, Tuesday is another day and I really need to win that one as Pete is an Evertonian and I cannot afford to lose face with him two seasons on the trot!

So today was full of football but as the final scores came in we bundled the kids into the car and headed on down to Looe for a few hours. I love going to the beach once all the grockles (tourists) have gone home and it's quiet and still warm and beautiful to watch the kids running around like lunatics and in Natashas case eating sand. I don't know why she does it ..... she just does. Had a play with the camera, messing around with settings and things so now i'm ordering some from photobox to make a mini book with next week. I love my new modscraps kit although i suppose i now have to call it Scrap Studio! The new website is coming together and the new DT member Cleo has created a book that i'm going to use for my beach photos so i can't wait now to get my mojo up and running again.

And here are my catch up pics for HSMS....Down which was taken today at the beach, little Natasha trying to dig her way to Oz.....and double which wasn't from today but from a couple weeks ago where Emily fell in love with her reflection...or rather mummy told her to kiss the mirror!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Great shots! and clever interpreation!

Sue said...

Sorry not a football fan despite living 10 minutes from Man Utd stadium. DH & DD are though :)

Great interpretation. Digging to Aus . . . very funny and reflection as the double is super.

Sue

All of my Todays said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. Love you interpretation of the words. Thank you for your kind words yesterday.
Rach
x

Debbie said...

aww terrie they are gorgeous - love the one of your little girl!

Tracie H said...

Glad to see ya back hun....I deleted your phone number by mistake so couldnt phone ya....hope all's settled down your end...give me a call sometime and I'll phones ya back.
Hugs from me and mine to you and yours.
T.x.x.x

This Teacher said...

Great photos. I really like that first one, it looks so blissful. Wish I lived by the sea!

Nat said...

Fab pics Terrie :)xxx