31 Aug 2007


Well i was trying to find Emily's Thomas the Tank Engine for choo choo but it seems someone came in in the middle of the night and ransacked their bedroom.....but didn't steal anything so this is my HSMS prompt today. This is how i manage to do so many all nighters when scrapping although to be honest last night really took it's toll. I was up til around 1.30 but then the two brothers next door were trying to kill each other til 3.30 this morning which i could hear even when wearing ear plugs! So this morning i dropped the girls off at nursery....asked if they could stsy til 4, came home and went to bed!

Just trying to wake myself up a bit now before i go and collect them. Big Brother Final Night tonight which i know i'll watch, however i've been so bored in the last two weeks that although i've watched i've been doing other things at the same time and not glued to it like usual - think i'm going to give it a miss next year...although i say that every year.

This is another of the layouts i did as Guest DT for the Scrap Studio and i think this is probably my favourtie so far of the three that i did.


Don't know why the photo seems a bit hazy but this is one of my favourite photos of Pete and Emily who really is a proper daddys' girl. Well, i have a long night of cleaning ready for the descent of the hordes tomorrow night.....wish me luck...i may just need a lot of it! X

9 comments:

Joy said...

Nice take on the prompt!

Beautiful page too!

All of my Todays said...

Great take on the word chew. I'm desperately trying to find something to hide behind for tomorrow! Lol :)

Diana said...

LOL great take on the prompt!

Hazel said...

Great photo - love the LO too.

Angela said...

Great shot! My first thought was chewing gum too, but I didn't have any.

Nina said...

The photo is fab!
I also really love that layout, out are so talented. x

Anne said...

I've just been catching up on your blog Terrie and loving your pics! This LO is gorgeous - I love that photo you've used. And Congratulations on winning your DAB radio (I've tried many times but never won!) - I'm an all-nighter with TalkSport too and completely agree with your assesment of the JW listeners, though they do get more barking as Ian Collins comes on!!!! LOL! :o)

debby4000 said...

Just love your Pumpkin Princess

Unknown said...

I love your layout, its fabulous! Great take on the prompt too, very funky shot x