29 Aug 2007

Cloud

Not long to play today as it's been mammoth shopping day and i'm so tired at the moment. Spent last night scribbling in notebooks some layout ideas whilst watching a bit of TV....will be so glad when Big Brother ends this week! Think i may chill out on the PS2 tonight and pretend i'm a world class snowboarder as i'm aiming to pull an all nighter tomorrow with some layouts for a competition so that'll keep me busy.

So heres my HSMS prompt for today, believe it or not it's actually lovely and sunny but there are a few menacing looking clouds threatening their ugly wispiness.



Hope everyone is having a great day.......hopefully tomorrow i'll feel a little less tired. X

8 comments:

WendyB said...

Both great shots, I really like the shapes in the 2nd one.

Unknown said...

Lovely pics, I also like the second one...brill.
Caz
x

Sarah Youde said...

Second photo is great! I think those are the clouds that passed over the garden just as I decided to sit out in my bikini top!

Oblibby said...

Great clouds, Terrie

All of my Todays said...

Great clouds I like the top one. :)

Hazel said...

Quite a contrast! Both are lovely pictures.

Nina said...

Cool clouds!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Terrie :o)

I can't believe you 'plan' all-nighters lol - you make me giggle!

Received my Scrap Studio kit this morning and your layouts/projects looked fabby in the magazine :o) So well done you xxx