15 Aug 2007

Shameful

That is the only word i can use for Tottenhams performance last night. Whenever Everton play Spurs it's an unwritten rule that either me or Pete watch the match in a seperate room, however...as we currently have no other TV in the house showing the match...and a friend came round to watch / keep the peace....we were stuck in the same room. And we lost...badly.....again. Oh well, today is another day and hopefully we'll come up with the goods against Derby next weekend before my husband rubs my nose in it any more!

Got a major housework day ahead of me today (boo hiss) but as the weather is pants there's little else to do. Pete is on a guys night out tonight and staying over at his mate Franks house which saves a ridiculously large taxi bill tonight and me listening to his drunken ramblings at 3 in the morning. So my good friend Liam is coming over with some wine and a curry and several DVD's, chill out and relax eh...as long as i get the kiddies into bed at a reasonable hour. Will leave you with my HSMS photos for today. The prompt was 'window'. Well as my window cleaner has done a runner for the last six months (around the time the conservatory went up...how unsurprising)they aren't the cleanest windows in the world, we also have no nice view to save the fact that they're filthy so i've done my best....the first is a pane from the front door and the second is my conservatory windows, or at least some of them which finally now have the blinds fitted.
Enjoy and have another grey day.

Also congratulations to Jenny (Craftiemum) on the birth of your first grandchild, can't wait to see the piccies! X

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Great photos. I love those little windows in front doors (used to have one like that) - and I couldn't see any dirt!

All of my Todays said...

Great window shots. I'm like you my window cleaner did a runner so mine are filthy. My excuse is that is doesn't stop raining long enough for me to go out and do them.
Rach
x

Diana said...

I really like these shots. Love the garden peeping out at the side of the blinds.

Caz said...

i love the pic of your front door window. Great effect with the surround being dark.

mil lunares said...

The one with the blinds is my favorite for today!

Sue said...

Window shots are good. I like the thick glass in your door. :)

Ah! 3am ramblings . . . so annoying :)

Sue

Vanda said...

Love your window photos xXx

Angela said...

Nice windows, and nice photos :-)

etteY said...

cute front door window :D

Lima said...

Love the glass in your front door.

Olivia said...

Thanks for your comment yesterday. I love the photos of the windows. I looked at the layout for your friend aswell. I really love all the colours and glitter on it!